Hox Forum
What do you think are the most important qualities in a graphic designer? - Printable Version

+- Hox Forum (http://www.hoxforum.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (http://www.hoxforum.com/Forum-General-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Graphics Design (http://www.hoxforum.com/Forum-Graphics-Design)
+--- Thread: What do you think are the most important qualities in a graphic designer? (/Thread-What-do-you-think-are-the-most-important-qualities-in-a-graphic-designer)

What do you think are the most important qualities in a graphic designer? - Clarke - 03-13-2017

Hello folks,

I would like to know, What do you think are the most important qualities in a graphic designer?

RE: What do you think are the most important qualities in a graphic designer? - greenharry419 - 03-14-2017

Hi,

You can always google and can find qualities to be graphic designer. Just like i have mentioned few below:
  • Always Learning
  • Able to Take Criticism
  • Constantly Looking for Inspiration
  • Out of the Comfort Zone
  • Communication
  • Problem Solving
  • Reliability
  • Self-doubt

But what makes a Graphic Designer successful, stand out? Its the Creativity he possess.
Whatever the task is given out, he will do R&D, find some adobe photoshop tutorials online for any difficulty, out of box thinking, color combination and wording execution, alignment and throughput are the best skills to make him successful.

Regards

RE: What do you think are the most important qualities in a graphic designer? - kabir67 - 04-24-2017

As a graphic designer, you must always be motivated and eager to learn. Things are changing rapidly, design methods and software are always updating so you need to stay up to date with everything moving in the industry. Deriving from this characteristic: have an inquisitive, curious and creative mind.

RE: What do you think are the most important qualities in a graphic designer? - jamesburton - 04-26-2017

Hi,

You can always google and can find qualities to be graphic designer. Just like i have mentioned few below:
Always Learning
Able to Take Criticism
Constantly Looking for Inspiration
Out of the Comfort Zone
Communication
Problem Solving
Reliability
Self-doubt

RE: What do you think are the most important qualities in a graphic designer? - channelpartner - 09-05-2017

Graphic designer must qualities speed and clarity of work and You can always google and can find qualities to be graphic designer. Just like i have mentioned few below:

Problem Solving
Able to Take Criticism
Always Learning
Constantly Looking for Inspiration
Out of the Comfort Zone
Communication
================
channel partner india , channel partner opportunities in india , channel partner

RE: What do you think are the most important qualities in a graphic designer? - Jackie - 09-25-2017

\everyone of you has shared such informative stuff here. I will like to follow these and maybe i could succeed in the thing you guys are doing there. I am so sure that this will be so much stunning for sure. I am going for yosemite bus tours and will try it later.