Hox Forum
Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - Printable Version

+- Hox Forum (http://www.hoxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Business & Marketing (http://www.hoxforum.com/Forum-Business-Marketing)
+--- Forum: Social Media (http://www.hoxforum.com/Forum-Social-Media)
+--- Thread: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? (/Thread-Can-We-Schedule-Our-Posts-in-Google)

Pages: 1 2

Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - Brianvoges - 08-16-2016

Hello friends,

Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ?

Chique | Polythene Sheets | Polythene Films

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - approveme - 08-16-2016

Absolutely, you can schedule your google+ post. Which tool to pick would depend on what's your purpose. I mean, is it for business updates or personal updates or something else. There is a bunch of tools that would allow you to schedule the updates. There is a Chrome Extension - Do Share - that allows you to schedule posts to either your personal profile or pages. The only caveat is, Chrome must be running for it to work. It allows you to schedule posts to Google+

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - rocka - 08-23-2016

Yes, like facebook. But I suggest you to use Buzzsumo to manage and schedule your post timing. It's more effective

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - chinomoreno - 08-23-2016

I think you'll be needing a tool like hootsuite, I don't think google+ itself can let you schedule a post.

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - BenjamineDupont - 08-24-2016

Of course you can Schedule Your Posts in Google+

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - a4nanand - 08-28-2016

There is a Chrome Extension - Do Share - that allows you to schedule posts to either your personal profile or pages. The only caveat is, Chrome must be running for it to work.

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - khushbu123 - 09-02-2016

hiii

There is a Chrome Extension - Do Share - that allows you to schedule posts to either your personal profile or pages. The only caveat is, Chrome must be running for it to work.

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - ravikumar215 - 09-08-2016

Yes ofcourse, you can do it. Hootsuite is a very useful and effective tool for this.

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - khushbu123 - 09-15-2016

hiii

Absolutely, you can schedule your google+ post. Which tool to pick would depend on what's your purpose. I mean, is it for business updates or personal updates or something else. There is a bunch of tools that would allow you to schedule the updates. There is a Chrome Extension - Do Share - that allows you to schedule posts to either your personal profile or pages. The only caveat is, Chrome must be running for it to work. It allows you to schedule posts to Google+...

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - janpaul - 09-15-2016

Yes, you can schedule your google+ post.

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - ashok5455 - 02-19-2017

Yes, you can schedule your google+ post, and you can also use some tools for it.

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - adam_jones - 02-22-2017

it's the only good way to schedule Google+ posts to a personal profile's stream. Do Share is a Google Chrome extension which allows you to write Google+ posts and schedule them for specific times. When the chosen time arrives, Do Share will automatically publish the post to Google+.

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - Arjun - 09-07-2017

Tes you can schedule the posts on your G+ account and you require the tool to do this.

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - seojesica - 10-11-2017

I think in free way g+ is not allowed for scheduling.

RE: Can We Schedule Our Posts in Google+ ? - litonkrl - 10-15-2017

Sure you can schedule you with google+ like Facebook Smile Smile