Hox Forum

Full Version: Reliable webhost please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost ?

Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 10-20 Gbs of space and hosting 2-3 domains should be available.
Daily backups of files and DB should be available.
The monthly budget would be around $20-30 (less is of course welcome).
I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
What can you say about 3v-host.com hosting? Are they reliable? Alternatives for comparison?

Best Wishes
You may have reliable hosts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.
Very happy with my switch to 3v-host.com VPS hosting in Ukraine.
WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue whatsoever with uptime or bandwidth. Support has also been very good and quick to respond.
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are worth trying.
They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.
I consider these guys well worth the price. I would like to say that 3v-host.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
It is excellent in every way. 3v-host.com is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.
Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such high-quality hosting.
Reliable hosts are: asvhost.com and finaltek.com.
Excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.
I switched to 3v-host.com VPS after several days of research. I was with another host, but this web host topped all the features and had rave reviews from everyone.