Hox Forum

Full Version: VPS Hosting Provider is Required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with wordpress
3) suports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only think I have picked out is my domain name.
What are your views on hostingsource.com SSDVPS hosting solutions? Reliable or not?

thx for your help
Well it seems to me you should try a VPS from https://operavps.com/linux-vps/ as they are proven to be the best. They always handle my issue and usually very quickly and they always answer every question I have. It is so comfortable dealing with the support team that I never hesitate to contact them.
You can give Exmasters VPS hosting service a try. They are a fully incorporated hosting provider, not just some web host run by teenagers. Recommended.
My site is full asp and I have never lost any data or access problems. I m moving another of my site to them this week because I am happy with my experience.
VPS accounts from hostnamaste.com and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
They do not close the ticket before they are sure they have solved the problem. They helped me within a day. DNS issues can be struggle, but they know what they are doing. Thanks guru's.
I would recommend you to have a look at 3v-host.com. They offer really good services. Moreover now with coupon code BF-VPS you can have 20% OFF.
It is one of the best places to order low-cost dedicated servers in the USA.
Was impressed with hostingsource.com uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
Linux VPS hosting from operavps.com is worthy.
They are always available to help me when I need them. Have never seen any downtime issues and the server is quite fast.