Hox Forum

Full Version: Need hosting that is fast for Germany as well?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Germany.
Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?
What are your views on swissns.ch shared hosting? Reliable or not? Alternatives?
Try asvhost.com services as theya re proven to be the best.
They are very happy with their service. Support Team is prompt and responsive. We will definitely recommend them.
Never had any unscheduled downtime, my experience with support has been outstanding (and quick), and Skype is a helpful support option. Pricing is really great for what they offer. Swissns.ch features are easy to use i.e. Plesk. I don’t mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received.
https://www.qhoster.com/
They have some good solutions which should work perfect to Germany location.
Coupon code BLACKFRIDAY will give you 50% OFF.
The services that swissns.ch offers are really excellent and cheap. I have been with them for a little over a year now, and the service is as excellent today as it was the day I signed up. Support is all-important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, they help me along the road all the way.
Hosting from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
The quality of work, attention to details and communication have been great.
Transferred all my sites to swissns.ch shared hosting account and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.
Trustworthy shared plans can be got from rockhoster.com and finaltek.com.
Uptime and speed is great, SSL is awesome, and the price is on point with everything else out there. Unsurpassed in service; which for most of us is really what matters.