Hox Forum

Full Version: Looking for a new host with 24/7 tech care
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
Currently I'm paying $30US/mo for the following:

50gb disk space
2500gb bandwidth/mo

I'd like to find a shared host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless.

Also, free cPanel migration is a must.
Backup services would be great, too, if possible.

Any information on Bullten.com website (SSDVPS) hosting solutions?
What true review websites can you recommend? Alternatives?
KVChosting.net and owned-networks.net plans are full of useful resources.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
I would recommend bullten.com website hosting to anyone who likes to have a good server with good prices and stability. I did note the other reviews about this provider, but I did notice one comment from one reviewer who said they have changed management and noticed improvements in the company over the few months.
Accounts from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are full-featured and cheap.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
So if you make cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
I recommend this to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.
I'd give hostingsource.com hosting a try!
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.