Hox Forum

Full Version: Reliable Hosting for online pharmacy ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy. Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
Do you think Hostnamaste.com is nice for my needs? Any info on this web host? Discounts ?
Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.
It is my 3rd month with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting. I haven't had a single problem. Making the switch of hosting provider (but keeping the old registrar) was a breeze. If they maintain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. Thanks.
Try libertyvps.net hosting. The only reason I have contacted the support is due to questions about setting things up.
Great Web host with friendly support.
Very nice experience.
Try hosting from owned-networks.net and hosting.uk as they are proven to be the best.
They have continuously served the Greatest customer support I have ever before get from any company. I'm an IT professional on my own and believe me, I realize what a good quality service is when I get it.
I'd like to express the point that Hostmines.com web hosting service is excellent:
- great uptime,
- unique features and tools,
- super fast speed connectivity.
I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

Great value for money!
Services from QHoster.com and Owned-networks.net are full-featured and low cost.
The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however.
I've finally found a good home with Hostnamaste.com hosting. I especially love their support. Uptime and speed connectivity has been also great.
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve, and extremely helpful - I recommend them.
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and low prices.
The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however.