Hox Forum

Full Version: EU VPS hosting ... what's the best?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the best EU VPS provider?
Is that libertyvps.net or hosting.uk?
In short, cloudarion.com doing my hair stay in my head for longer. It was a excellent choice! I'm really pleased with them so far, the features such as staging areas, automatic backups etc – basically everything you'd expect from a top dedicated server host but at a fraction of the cost (particularly if you take full advantage of the intro offer!)
I think the best hosting plans are available from hosting.uk and hostingsource.com.
They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.
I can't possibly rave about them more. I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting. They've helped me more than I even thought I needed it and installing apps on my page is as simple as clicking a button on their awesome admin page.
Try VPS deals from time-tested companies: QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.
I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what you can receive from them. These folks give you peace of mind worth a great deal more than the reasonable prices they charge - and earn!
I like cloudarion.com.
They have several locations in Europe and you can pay for their services using Bitcoin.
The Bitcoin integration is also much easier and better to set up than on my previous host.
Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.
Well done, Libertyvps.net team. Thanks.
ASVhost.com is the best to sign up with.
Great value, good servers and helpful support.