Hox Forum

Full Version: Require reliable Joomla hosting, 24/7 tech support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
Do you know any professional web hosting provider for hosting Joomla sites?
I would like to get 50 gbs of disk space. Linux. Joomla, 24/7 tech support
Any hosting reviews? Is hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting good?
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
These guys are the best hosting companies I have ever worked with.
In my opinion, there is not better host then cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting provider!
I m movin another of my site to them this week, becasue I am happy with my experience.
I am 100% happy and highly recommend this web host to others.
Plans from hosting.uk and owned-networks.net are good nad reliable enough to sign up with.
Don't go anywhere else. You'll regret it.
I must say that hostnamaste.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
The uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.
Check hostingsource.com. They offer all kind of services. So that means you can get started with shared hosting account with them and than upgrade up to dedicated server.
Try hosting plans from hosting.uk and hostingsource.com.
They will meet your expectations - these companies provide great network uptime and they offer attractive web hosting solutions.
I have gotten every one of my sites on the first page of google with the speed that Hostnamaste.com has.
As for their tools, they give you a lot of tools in the dashboard. You won’t need half of them..buuut they are all nice to have just in case.
I highly recommend them.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are worthwhile.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!