Hox Forum

Full Version: EU dedicated hosting service - any good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you know anything about centohost.com EU dedicated hosting services?
Their web hosting services? Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?
QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are the best providers in Europe.
Never had any problems hosted multiple domains and service is good.
Recommend centohost.com hosting to other webmasters and newbies. Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.
Mail system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.
Centohost.com packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
I think there you will be able to get a few more locations:
https://www.qhoster.com
I have been with cloudarion.com EU SSDVPS hosting for 3,5 months and have no concerns whatsoever.
The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
I know centohost.com is a great web host. Customer service is MUCH better than most hosts and a lot of people use them, so there are a lot of resources out there.
The technical support is responsive to extremely basic and simplistic questions. If you need to ask any questions out of ordinary you're on your own.
Have a look at servers from owned-networks.net and tzulo.com.
The support is so helpful and the servers are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.