Hox Forum

Full Version: cPanel website hosting required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
Do you know any professional web hosting provider for hosting Joomla sites?
I would like to get 50 gbs of disk space. Linux. Joomla, 24/7 tech support, cPanel
Any hosting reviews? Is owned-networks.net good?
Accounts from QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com can be suitable for you.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
I strongly believe that hostforweb.com cPanel web hosting solutions will serve your demands on the most favorable terms.
I think you should broaden the range of your search. I like swissns.ch shared hosting. All technical problems are resolved within a few minutes, more complicated tasks within 24 hours.
Services from hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support,
- free bonuses such as website builder, templates, domains, etc.
I'd recommend Tzulo.com cPanel webhosting solutions in the USA. Easy to use, friendly interface.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
Try Hostry.com hosting. Excellent hosting provider along with ssd storage - it is really faster than regular hosting.
Even in weekends and in the evenings they are ready to help you. So much better than my previous host. Really super value for money.