Hox Forum

Full Version: Spain VPS hosting services ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to get Spain VPS hosting. Linux.
Do you know anything about QHoster.com Spain VPS hosting services ?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?
VPS accounts from hostround.com and owned-networks.net are the best to sign up with.
Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.
Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting with 3-year plans, including Resellers!
Coupon: QHOSTERBIGSAVE2YR for 40% OFF for all VPS Hosting with 2-year plans!

Performance is excellent, twice as fast as last host on both upload and download. QHoster.com is great. Just ping their domain and compare with some others.
Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!

I chose QHoster.com web host after carefully studying all the other options out there. And I am happy that I decided right.
I have been with QHoster.com web host about eight months and must say that they met my expectations.
I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. The packages include many great tools, easy to use with very good video training available.
VPS accounts from owned-networks.net and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Affordable price, rock solid service and very fast professional customer service.