Hox Forum

Full Version: Affordable SSDVPS hosting in the USA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
Server location required: USA. I found cloudarion.com - their VPS Hosting (SSD) deals look quite good.
I need hosting account with 150 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?
I know cloudarion.com have fast customer service. problems always addressed quickly.
Reliable servers, great software, perfect for both resellers and shared hosting. Resellers get tons of help, free billing software and reliable servers.
I initially picked cloudarion.com for the pricing and package options and I couldn't be happier with the service they provide.
Have excellent feedback about cloudarion.com provider. I simply cannot ask for more.
I have been with them for a year now. All my problems were fixed and it has been smooth sailing since then.
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are full-featured and low cost.
Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.
I had been looking for good cPanel host in the USA and seem I got that with Cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting provider.
Good service with fast enough support guys at acceptable price. This web host is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are worth your attention.
Support is always very kind and helpful they are reachable via phone call, so it is easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.