Hox Forum

Full Version: Raspbery usage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,
I'm here as I'm looking for ways of raspberry usage. It's going to be a kind of report at school. So I would be grateful for anyone to share their knowledge. Thx in advance.
(09-13-2017, 02:05 AM)CooperW Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody,
I'm here as I'm looking for ways of raspberry usage. It's going to be a kind of report at school. So I would be grateful for anyone to share their knowledge. Thx in advance.

Wow, I'm impressed. Raspberry... How did you get this idea? Why not orange or something?
(09-13-2017, 07:12 PM)Aaronmis Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2017, 02:05 AM)CooperW Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody,

Wow, I'm impressed. Raspberry... How did you get this idea? Why not orange or something?

I like raspberry a lot so I decided to make a report about it)
Raspberries are known to be used in cosmetology as they reduce wrinkles, and also in ophthalmology. It is natural remedy for macular degeneration.
It is a healthy way for weight loss.
(09-14-2017, 11:03 PM)Aaronmis Wrote: [ -> ]Raspberries are known to be used in cosmetology as they reduce wrinkles, and also in ophthalmology. It is natural remedy for macular degeneration.
It is a healthy way for weight loss.

I agree and confirm @Aaronmis statement. When I used to go to college, my room-mate had pills for weight loss with raspberries. http://drenastim.com/product-information/
Learn japanese language from best institute of japanese language in delhi ncr.

Learn japanese from best institute of japanese langauge
Learn japanese language from best institute of japanese language in delhi ncr.

Learn japanese from best institute of japanese langauge