Hox Forum

Full Version: Which programming languages are best for website building?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am interested in becoming a web developer, suggest me the programming languages with which I can build a website.
Hello,

There are many programming languages which are used to develop a website. Some of them are PHP, .NET, Java. Among all of them PHP is very popular in current era.

The PHP language, it is simple and easy to understand. In the PHP, there are several CMS (Content Management System) platform like as WrodPress (used as a blogging platform and also used for building a business website), OpenCart (Generally used for building E_Commerce website) and many more which are used for the different purpose.

The use of the CMS makes development very easy and fast, because you don't need to put all the code, it used just drag and drop mechanism to develop any kind of website.

So, I think PHP is the best for the Web development.
(10-17-2016, 02:33 AM)Aryansao Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

There are many programming languages which are used to develop a website. Some of them are PHP, .NET, Java. Among all of them PHP is very popular in current era.

The PHP language, it is simple and easy to understand. In the PHP, there are several CMS (Content Management System) platform like as WrodPress (used as a blogging platform and also used for building a business website), OpenCart (Generally used for building E_Commerce website) and many more which are used for the different purpose.

The use of the CMS makes development very easy and fast, because you don't need to put all the code, it used just drag and drop mechanism to develop any kind of website.

So, I think PHP is the best for the Web development.

Thanks for your polite response. I'd definitely try to start learning from PHP language.
PHP is code commonly used server side to interact with the filesystem and databases and output HTML. You can also use python, perl, .NET and a handful of other languages/frameworks to do this. MySQL is a database.

Website-Design-Development-Company
Hi,

There are many programming languages such as PHP, Python, .NET, Java which are used to develop a website and CMS (Content Management System) also.
The PHP language is simple and easy to understand. There are many CMS are developed in PHP.
In Java it is complicated to develop a website for whom those are not an expert. PHP is easier than Java.
Now a Day most of the people use the CMS to develop very easy and fast, because you need not to do all the coding, just drag and drop mechanism to develop any kind of website.
So, PHP language is the better for the Web development than Java.
I was eagerly waiting for the best answer. Surely I'll start to learn programming from PHP language onwards.
Get a Free Website for your Business!
Fast and Easy setup in minutes~
Claim your free website now: QuickFreeWebsite.com
We work on projects of all types and sizes. If you are a small company with a small venture, or a big company with a very large venture.
(10-31-2016, 09:56 PM)citsweb Wrote: [ -> ]We work on projects of all types and sizes. If you are a small company with a small venture, or a big company with a very large venture.

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll definitely look for if in case needed.
PHP or hyper text preprocessor is an opensource and best language for website building.
Hello! As far as I know, the most popular programming languages are HTML and PHP. Frankly speaking, it is not necessary to know a language for making websites. You can use ready-made templates from here http://www.webstarts.com/designs Also, it is possible to use website builder services. Now, there is so many opportunities to create a website easily. Good luck!
Giving you the best options:

JavaScript
Java
Python
CSS
PHP
Ruby
C++
C
Shell
C#
Objective C
R
VimL
Go
Perl
There are certain factors on the basis of a decision can be made, and they are given as follows:

Targeted platform – The first thing you need to decide is where the program will be run. Not all languages are capable of running on all kinds of platforms. For example, a program written in C language requires compilers to run on Windows and Linux based systems.

Language domain match – The language must be chosen on the basis of the problem domain that you have. One of the better ways to do so is by searching that language others in the same domain or industry are using or by trying to look for a code that resolves the issues that you may have.

Efficiency – The compilers that go well with the language you choose must be efficient so as to make the language perform fast.

Elasticity and Performance – The language you choose must be flexible enough to let you add more programs or features in it. Also, its overall performance must be to your suitability and liking.
Availability of libraries – There must be a library that is capable of solving all your problems with the language that you select for web development.

Project size – There are two types of programming’s: large and small. You must select a language that can support your cause and suits the project size well.

Expressiveness & Time to production – Make sure you pick that language that is highly expressive and the time taken to produce the programs or codes is not very bothersome to you.

Tool support – Buy a tool-oriented language that offers you many elements and ways to edit, control and work.
It depends on your needs. I always use java Script and C++ in my work
You can use Java, Python, JavaScript, C++, CSS, Ruby, PHP and C Language