{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wordpress or openkart
which one is the best open source platform for the website development between word-press and open-kart ????
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OpenCart is an independent eCommerce solution so it's quite easy to set up multiple eCommerce sites using a single installation. This feature is something which isn't available in WooCommerce. It cannot be used on websites other than WordPress and you need multiple installations to create multiple shopping carts
I use both WordPress and Opencart for my projects. Both these platforms are incredibly great, each with its stong points. OpenCart as well as WordPress provides amazing ready-made themes. This article https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/best-opencart-themes-2017/ describes the best selling opencart themes. I use Simple Things Theme for my current project.
My vote goes to the megento if you have lot of products in the list. for sure.
Orderhive is cloud based multichannel Order & Inventory Management Software
OpenCart is a free open source ecommerce web application built using PHP and MySql and this shopping cart solution gives you to ability to have your business be search engine friendly with a user interface. It's very easy to installation.
While WordPress users use WooCommerce plugin, which was launched only a few years ago but had already gained popularity and recognition. For those who want more than the basics, Woocommerce offers priced license upgrades, extensions, and updates.
flower delivery in Chandigarh helps you to celebrate each occasion.
I would prefer Wordpress over any other software. In case you are looking for ready-made themes, you should opt for Shopify stores. They are custom made and responsive.