{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which smartphone mobile company is best ever ..
what you think which mobile company is best ever for their intelligent products. with minimum claims and bugs ExclamationHuh
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I am searching for a New Android phone. I actually have had many within the past. None with nice decision quality (sony ericsson, pantech, nokia, etc). the simplest phone that I ever had was a DOOGEE VOYAGER DG300 5" IPS Phone simply a straightforward Android phone. It had awe-inspiring reception and everything. No different whole compared. would that be a false statement???
I am using Samsung Galaxy. They are delivering more featured cell phones in the market with attractive designs and prices. But the same product is manufactured by China for cheap price and the durability is not in satisfaction. So, try to get the original of its origin.
Most of the company manufactures mobile phones but few of them are perfect.
Samsung
Panasonic
Apple
Nokia
These are the best company with durable products and advance features.
SEO best consultant is one of the best consultant that offers ultimate SEO, SMO, PPC services, etc.
but i Just think that BlackBarry is much better then, as there models are z10 and z30 etc
which are also offering android
Samsung Grand II and latest Samsung S5 is best.More would be Apple I phones.
It all comes to what suits you best personally. If you want stability use Apple products, if you want customization use an Android device. If you want something between those two use an Microsoft device. Many different criteria to choose from, but as already said, all come to you.
Leomaster- The number one privacy app which is free for everyone!
I must suggest you Nokia or Micro Max.
(08-07-2014, 09:24 PM)mwaraitch Wrote:  what you think which mobile company is best ever for their intelligent products. with minimum claims and bugs ExclamationHuh
I think both Samsung and Apple have done great job in the field of smartphones. Personally I have used both company's smartphones and really satisfied with performance.. Recently I have got Apple 6s and also added Privacy Protector called Leo Privacy Guard 3.0. Privacy guard is good one as it allows you to enjoy app locks along with added protection to your images, videos,SMS and private call details..
I Like the way app handle privacy.The guest mode is just amazing.I was looking for looking for the same.Time locking and location locking makes this app stand ahead from other apps.Leo privacy is highly recommended if you don't want to share your personal data with anyone.
Iphone is much more better then to all other companies.
hiii

I am using Samsung Galaxy. They are delivering more featured cell phones in the market with attractive designs and prices. But the same product is manufactured by China for cheap price and the durability is not in satisfaction. So, try to get the original of its origin...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Is Best Smartphone for you in 2018: iPhone 8, iPhone X or Galaxy S8 mobiwoz 10 393 03-31-2019, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Hoelscher
  best mobile app development services first page 0 58 12-09-2018, 10:05 PM
Last Post: first page
  mobile phone selvaa4n 14 769 11-03-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Kryslers123
  mobile apps services  denver denvertech 1 77 10-23-2018, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Kryslers123
  What are the best mobile hotspot devices...? shonakaur456 12 1,264 11-14-2017, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Sumit_Kumar
  mobile selvaa4n 0 114 09-14-2016, 10:05 PM
Last Post: selvaa4n
  How to take screenshot of smartphone's screen? Tahian 15 1,300 08-31-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post: indutaurus
  Better mobile snafaujdar 9 1,038 08-31-2016, 07:55 PM
Last Post: indutaurus
  Which one is latest mobile of google? shivanikashyap 2 569 08-29-2016, 11:43 PM
  Mobile Privacy leo-master 10 514 08-29-2016, 11:30 PM