Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which one is best PPC and SEO ?
Hello friends,

I want to know that which one is best PPC and SEO ? tell me
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
First correct your queries? Then ask!
SEO or search engine optimization is better as it helps to rank your website higher in search engines and builds traffic from various sources. PPC is used only to generate leads and do not help build your website popularity in search engines.
Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Hosting | Free IPMI

According me both are good but SEO is much better than PPC as it gives you relevant and long term results. It will give you the ranking on search engine pages which will help you to get organic traffic.
According me both are good but SEO is much better than PPC
PPC is more better because it create more traffic for the website.
Neither, you need both of them to be effective.
hiii

According me both are good but SEO is much better than PPC as it gives you relevant and long term results.
PPC is more better because it create more traffic for the website......
what are you trying to ask please correct it. thankyou Smile
Better Together ... PPC (pay-per-click) is also often referred to as paid search ... Still wondering whether search engine optimization or pay-per-click is the ... Deadly Machete Attack In Germany Kills One And Injures Two Others.
http://tnea.a4n.in/Courses/ES
I thing Both are best.........

============

PHP Training in Indore | PHP institute in Indore | PHP Classes in Indore | PHP Course in Indore
SEO is best if you want to promote your business & it also enables you better google ranking.
Awesome must install LEO Privacy really works for me it is a must to have and also try the different versions of it I suggest this to one who need to secure their phone with all those people who touch ur phone and see all the messages and pics.....like me so pls install it Smile Smile Smile Smile
SEO and PPC both are the important part of digital marketing but the basic difference between SEO & PPC is, through SEO techniques you can generate organic traffic (free) and it's more better result oriented process than PPC. I personally prefer SEO method for my website promotion.
The main difference between Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) is that traffic coming from SEO (organic) is free while traffic generated from PPC is not free (as the name implies you have to pay a cost per click). This is also the reason why you may sometimes see the terms organic search engine listings and paid search engine listings (or Paid Search Advertising – PSA).

Both SEO and PPC are part of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) which is one of the tools you can use as part of your overall Internet Marketing campaign.

I will try to explain the other major differences between the two by using the following parameters: position in search results, cost, traffic potential, conversion and ease of use.
Convertifire Review -  Auto feedback
Serplify Pro Review - Optomize your onpage

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is PPC & its benefits..? Amanmishra23 27 1,007 11-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sumit_Kumar
  PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE THROUGH PPC seo ppc 0 16 11-02-2017, 06:30 PM
Last Post: seo ppc
  PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE THROUGH PPC seo ppc 1 30 10-21-2017, 12:32 AM
Last Post: royco
  PPC Services To Suit Your Business Marketing And Advertising Needs seo ppc 1 24 10-21-2017, 12:31 AM
  PPC Company in delhi seo ppc 2 30 10-21-2017, 12:28 AM
  ppc expert in delhi seo ppc 1 18 10-21-2017, 12:26 AM
  What is ppc ? seo ppc 7 55 10-17-2017, 05:40 PM