{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ssd host for my Joomla, Wordpress and Drupal sites
I need reliable ssd host for Joomla, Wordpress and Drupal sites!

What do you think about hostwinds.com?

Do you know anything about this ssd web host?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
So far so good. Hostwinds.com server performance is excellent. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
I have referred several friends to the service so far and all say activation has been approximately between 30 - 90 minutes.
No doubts hostwinds.com is truly reliable, and they have the quickest support ever. They have perfectly tweaked servers and solutions, solid network and responsive team.
A2hosting.com and hostingsource.com can be good for meeting all your needs, the OP.
Prices are cheap and plans are full-featured. Support is second to none.
I've been with SolVPS.com for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. So far they have been excellent.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
I need a good hosting for my Joomla website too. I created it with the help of the templates from https://www.templatemonster.com/joomla-templates.php and I need to host it correctly. I would appreciate any help from you, guys
I have done research and must admit Hostwinds.com is trustworthy company with properly optimized and tweaked servers, featured affordable plans and support that is available all round the clock.
I host a couple of sites with Hostwinds.com, and their support has been terrific.

You can also join their facebook community: facebook.com/hostwinds - they post some nice specials and discounts from time to time.

They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.
You can trust Hostwinds services because of their high quality hosting solutions provided with fast loading speeds, stable networking and knowledgeable tech support.
iFastNet.com and QHoster.com services are worth your attention because they have resourceful plans with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
You will be pleased dealing with Hostwinds.com. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
Reliable uptime, the site is running fast and efficiently. I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
If you are looking for reliable host for wordpress and drupal, you can rely on 4goodhosting.com. I have been with this host for a long time and I have no regrets or complaints. My hosting account still has a uptime of 100% with super fast speed. Support is very fast and very responsive. Pricing is fair. You can reach them anytime because they offer 24 hours service. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details. Highly recommend.
Happy with Hostwinds.com - their ssd hosting deals are really perfect.
I've had questions that were answered and fixed within minutes, and complex problems worked on by the hosting admins personally resolved in only a couple days. They have live chat to help if you get stuck. and they seem to be available almost all the time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is Different Between Host And Hosting ? Ansari 2 19 12-09-2017, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Ansari
  update Joomla sulbha 0 5 11-21-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: sulbha
  I have 7 web sites - need to host them (pay bitcoins) Galaxy 2 15 11-14-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Griploks
  Searching for Honest Wordpress Host in Czech Republic Griploks 8 46 10-30-2017, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Readstock
  Please help me to find the best VPS host for my needs?! Griploks 7 39 10-20-2017, 09:42 PM
Last Post: royco
  Decent server from a right host ... TinaK 0 21 04-14-2017, 03:31 AM
Last Post: TinaK
  Need help to host my Joomla site in NL Bolduin 0 18 03-30-2017, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Bolduin
  EU SSD shared account Wordpress-frierndly TinaK 1 27 12-18-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Royalflash
  Drupal Hosting Lutrell 5 49 11-17-2016, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Lutrell
  host providing services a4ndinesh 2 38 10-27-2016, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Galaxy