{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help to choose cloud hosting
Hello there!
I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to assist me with choice of hosting provider to order cloud hosting for my cms based websites.
I'd prefer to get one based on SSD and I have found Everest.net cloud ssd deals.
What do you think of them?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I know much good related to digitalserver.com.mx and their cloud web hosting services.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Take a look at their facebook page: facebook.com/DigitalServer
Cloud hosting is just a marketing term, I will recommended you to look for SSD hosting or SSD VPS hosting instead of expensive cloud hosting which is same as VPS.
Get Cheap Windows VPS - Dewlance SSD Hosting
I recommend you to do research on them via google search and define with specs you need. In accordance to my own research I believe you can trust Everest.net services, because they have responsive support and reasonable pricing on their featured plans.
Gonna join the thread as I tend to a cloud hosting provider, too. I already defined with the BuddyPress themes , but there are so many offers from cloud hosting providers, I dunno..
any specific reason to chose cloud VPS ? you can host on normal SSD based VPS with DDos protected
VPS9.net - Providing Reliable Web Hosting Services
Managed VPS | Metal Servers | Unamanaged VPS
==>> http://ssdcloudservers.com/

Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
Their cloud hosting service is perfect..
I recommend viux.com to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.
Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support.
Hi, for the cloud services I think you should have to with Stratoscale who are one the vmware alternative and best in providing the cloud services. I am sure you will never get any problem with them.

Cheers!
To select a good host provider; * First search in internet and get a list of host service providers that offer the service at your affordable cost. * Scrutinize amongst them based on their success rate,legit techniques,support,reliability,reputation etc.You can get a clear idea about the above factors from use reviews. * Talk to a representative of the selected one and if satisfied...signin with them. Service providers like 9cubehosting.com provide professional service at low cost.
I think you should use Everest.net services with no doubts, because they have responsive support and reasonable pricing on their featured plans.
Leasedlayer is providing Best Cloud hosting services. Check Best SSD Cloud hosting services at very low price.
As I know with hosting from Everest.net everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.
Nice information for me.. Thanks for sharing...

===========

Franchise consultants | Food franchise opportunities | Book Store franchise opportunities | Beauty Salon and Spa Franchise
Buy unlimited web hosting for your site.

buy unlimited web hosting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy cloud hosting hostingduniya 1 7 11-22-2017, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Bolduin
  Hard to choose between them gessinets 11 47 11-20-2017, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Dosya
  What is cloud hosting Garrysmith 0 11 11-17-2017, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Garrysmith
  Cloud ssd hosting recommendations? Royalflash 0 12 11-10-2017, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Royalflash
  Which hosting to choose for video streaming? jennifer007 8 29 11-09-2017, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Royalflash
  Which Web Hosting Platform to Choose – Linux or Windows? Clarke 4 21 09-27-2017, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Leasedlayer
  buy cloud hosting hostingduniya 1 17 09-18-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: chatarpatar
  Need help to choose e-commerce hosting in Mexico Royalflash 7 64 09-07-2017, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Galaxy
  help to choose server Vanhoeck 6 55 04-21-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Griploks
  Server to choose... can you help me out? Molkovich 10 109 03-30-2017, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Bolduin