{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoo Atlanta
Once I visited the Zoo Atlanta. It is consists of several animals and fabulous aquarium. It has beautiful and cute giant Pandas. It is the best and attractive place for all the types of people and especially for the kids. Raymond B. King is its current CEO and president. I have visited it last year after my bus tours from boston to washington dc. I found it a fascinating place. Have you ever been there?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I also visited Zoo Atlanta about two years ago with my family. It was established in 1889. It is one of the four zoos of America. It has about more than 1,500 animals and 200 species from the world. It is also well known all over the world for its large collection of gorillas.
kissimmee to boca raton tour is a best way to enjoy.
Ava123! I heard that Zoo Atlanta is an Association of Zoos and Aquariums in Atlanta as well as this zoo is one of the four zoos in the U.S. that has giant pandas. Ferdinand and Ava123! What do you say about it? Is this true that I heard about Zoo Atlanta?
Yes Janlee! You have heard the reality that Zoo Atlanta is an association and it is one of the four zoo housing giant pandas. It is a perfect place to see the playing Pandas and lots of other animals but the sad thing that I observe during my trip is, the animals were looking miserable due to their small encloses. Overall it has a bunch of activities for kids as well as for adults. After visiting this tourist attraction must share your experience with us.
Zoo Atlanta is one of four Zoos in the U.S. currently housing giant Pandas. I visited there last year with my uncle's family. I had really enjoyed there with him. It was opened in 1889. You can see there a lot of notable animals included Xi LAN, Yang Yang, Lun Lun, Willie B. and many other animals. This Zoo opens from 9:30am to 5:30pm every day.
That's great Michael! You are also one of the lucky people who have visited Zoo Atlanta. It is truly a nice attraction for all ages especially for animal lovers. Here I would like to know about your favorite animal that you saw there first time. You can share images too.
Michael! It seems like that you have done a great fun with your uncle’s family at the Atlanta Zoo. Have you just visited the zoo or you have explored the other attractions of the Atlanta? I am getting interested to know about your travel experience. Furthermore I also want to know which is your favorite animal at this zoo?
Its a good place for the activities especially when it comes to knowing a lot about kids about animals its a perfect place for them discover most of the animals and know about them which is more like the need.
Yes I know Claudius! It is the perfect place to see the natural features and animals. It has various animal species, tell me what is your favorite animal here? and which thing that you did not like during your trip? Would you like to share your travel experience?
Ava! I never visited the Zoo Atlanta but heard a lot about it as well as I read an article too. According to my knowledge it is a great place to explore unique animal species. It is one of the four zoos throughout the U.S. which currently housing giant pandas and I love both.
No Ava123! Unfortunately I've never visited the Zoo Atlanta, but after reading the useful information which you have shared. I'll love to visit the beautiful and a well known Zoo of Atlanta. I really appreciate you for sharing this sort of useful knowledge with us.
Kitty! I am pleased to know that you got motivation to see the Zoo Atlanta from my above mentioned post. You must visit it because it is the nice place for all. Do you have any travel experience or not? I mean to ask I am a tourist and I love to travel all around the world. Do you have any interest in travelling or not?
Ava1231! I'm pleased to see your answer. Thank you so much for asking. Well! Yes I have been travel to many countries and to many beautiful places. I'm a traveling lover, and I love to travel exactly like you. I'll definitely plan a tour to Zoo Atlanta, after this beautiful information about the Zoo.
Kitty! It is a great that you are also a travelling lover. Here I want to know about your recent travel experience. I mean where you have traveled last and what are you plans for the future? As we all know Christmas is coming soon so, tell me your plans regarding this event? I am thinking to celebrate it with my family as always.
Ava123! I don't have any recent plans for Christmas, I'm also spending my Christmas day with family. Maybe I'll go New York after Christmas but I'm not sure right now. In which city you are celebrating your Christmas day?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Visit the Animals at the National Zoo Asabell 2 11 5 hours ago
Last Post: Clive
  Central Park Zoo PAUL12 2 43 01-18-2018, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Clive
  Attraction of Atlanta!! Michael 19 1,456 01-14-2018, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Flora
  Atlanta Botanical Garden Jackie 2 35 08-29-2017, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Mareen
  Los Angeles Zoo jorjak 6 186 03-28-2017, 05:21 PM