{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WordPress vs Blogger
WordPress is better, It flexible and more fetured than blogger.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
WordPress vs. Blogger — The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
====================================================
1. Blogger:
-------------------
=> Free To Use.
=> The Task Of Blogging Is Made Very Simple
=> Adsense and Google Plus Is Built Right In
=> You’re Going To Look Like Every Other Blogger Site
=> Limitations Galore
=> Ran By Google, Owned By Google

2. WordPress:
------------------------
=> Your Site Is Yours
=> Easily Take Your Site To The Next Level
=> Takes Time To Learn
=> Demands A Lot Of Upkeep
=> It Can Get Expensive
=> Things Can Still Go Wrong

Blogger allows for comment moderation.I’ve enjoyed this series of WordPress vs the World comparisons you’ve done in recent months but this one misses the mark fairly badly...................................
WordPress vs. Blogger – Which one is Better?
----------------------------------------------------------------
WordPress vs Blogger comparison to help you decide which one is better for your needs. We will cover all WordPress vs Blogger pros and cons, so you can make the best decision when it comes Blogger vs. WordPress as a platform for your site.

1. Ownership:
----------------------
Blogger is a blogging service provided by the tech giant Google. It is free, reliable most of the time, and quite enough to publish your stuff on the web.
WordPress, you use a WordPress hosting provider to host your own site. You are free to decide how long you want to run it and when you want to shut it down. You own all your data, and you control what information you share with any third party.

2. Control:
----------------------
Blogger is a fine tuned service with very limited tools allowing you to perform only specific tasks on your website.
WordPress is an open source software, so you can easily extend it to add new features.

3. Appearance:
-------------------------
Blogger by default only provides a limited set of templates to use. You can modify the colors and layout of these templates using the built-in tools, but you cannot create your own layouts or make modifications.

There are thousands of free and premium WordPress themes which allow you to create professional looking websites. There is a WordPress theme for just about every kind of website.

4. Portability:
----------------------
Even though blogger allows you to export your content, your data will stay on Google’s servers for a very long time.
Using WordPress, you can move your site anywhere you want.

5. Security:
--------------------
Using Blogger you have the added advantage of Google’s robust secure platform.
WordPress is quite secure, but since it is a self hosted solution you are responsible for security and backups. There are plenty of WordPress plugins that make it easier for you.

6. Support:
-----------------
There is limited support available for Blogger. They have a very basic documentation and a user’s forum. In terms of support, your choices are very limited.
WordPress has a very active community support system. There is online documentation, community forums, and IRC chatrooms where you can get help from experienced WordPress users and developers.

7. Future:
------------------
Blogger has not seen any major update since a very long time. We have seen Google kill their popular services such as Google Reader, Adsense for feeds, and the possible demise of FeedBurner. Future of Blogger depends on Google.

WordPress is an Open Source software which means its future is not dependent on one company or individual (Check out the history of WordPress). It is developed by a community of developers and users.
Now wordpress is the more familiar in the world as it to be working easy for all
Wordpress will be the best for you
US company VPB can provide you dedicated Server and other servers,our homepage: https://www.vpb.com/promotion.php?fuid=285
in my opinion both are the best at their position but wordpress is at the top because of their Plug-ins but in the searching in SEO the Blogger is the best.
Blogger and WordPress are two of the oldest and most established blogging platforms.
Blogger is better when you are looking for a simple blog, but if you want to setup a professional blog to get some earnings from your blog then you should go with WordPress. I've just finished setting a blog for my business using this WordPress theme - https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes/monstroid2.html . It was an easy process.
I encourage you to watch this video about the theme I used:

Blogger is best when you want to get a start but WordPress is all about plug-ins and all. Both are the best blogging platforms. I will perosnally recommend WordPress over Blogger.
Full Stack Developer who have a good experience in Software, Web & App Development & Programming. I Like To Share & Gain Knowledge about Latest Technology.
Blogger first choice is wordpress. Its easy to use and their is lots of free plugin for up gradation in your theme...
Where do you get those themes for Wordpress? I prefer using Templatemonster, by they way. They are also launching a cool new marketplace with fonts at https://www.templatemonster.com/fonts.php I guess you will find them useful for you as well
(08-28-2017, 09:17 PM)Mokye Wrote:  Where do you get those themes for Wordpress? I prefer using Templatemonster, by they way. They are also launching a cool new marketplace with fonts at https://www.templatemonster.com/fonts.php I guess you will find them useful for you as well

Thanks for Sharing
WordPress blogging is best because its very easy for blogging...

=============

Street food franchise | Chaat franchise | Fast food franchise | Food stall ideas

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WordPress or Blogger lucky123 4 41 09-20-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: bleukitchens
  How to transfer a blogger blog to wordpress? farzana 0 792 09-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: farzana