Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

With which programming language should I be perfect, to be a professional developer?

I think I should start with the HTML and CSS. Then move on to the advanced programming language.

Interested in learning techno online courses.

It totally depends on you as to with which programming language you are familiar and comfortable with to learn. You can even take help of reference programming books for more information. My experience is that books serve more information as well through videos you can get to learn more in depth.

It,s really difficult to be a perfect developer by learning just single programming language, as If you are expert in single language, you also need have to know basic concept of all programming languages.

Chique

Yes, you are exactly right that learning only a single programming language may not help. So its better to learn the basic concepts and then step into advanced programming languages.

THE SECRET TO GETTING AHEAD IS GETTING STARTED - Eduonix

Agree with you all. Its better to step in with the language one is comfortable and interested with.

Interested in learning techno online courses.

I like HTML5 and Bootstrap. But I don't make websites from scratch, I just download some templates like those at http://www.templatemonster.com/bootstrap-website-templates/ and customise them a little. They turn out pretty nice and unique anyway

It totally depends on you as to with which programming language you are familiar and comfortable with to learn. You can even take help of reference programming books for more information.
http://tnea.a4n.in/Courses/ES

eally difficult to be a perfect developer by learning just single programming language, as If you are expert in single language, you also need have to know basic concept of all programming languages.

Hello,

To make a professional developer you can choose any programming language that is totally depend on you. All the programming language has it's own functional area, so you can grow your self as a well experienced professional developer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post