{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will you accept if you ex comes back?
If your lover left you by his wish and now s/he wants to come back to you, will you accept?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
In single word, NO!

Because he can leave again and again when he will get another one.
Fully agree with Farzana.

If she were able to leave me in my bad condition, she will do it again if my condition turns bad again.

So, I'm not gonna accept my ex anymore.
(07-17-2014, 10:46 PM)Zimmy Wrote:  If your lover left you by his wish and now s/he wants to come back to you, will you accept?
Love is related to the soul mate. Just seeing and loving for bodily pleasures never go the target of a family culture. One who maintains culture and civilization would be faithful to the society and could live happily. Money will come and go but we shouldn't go behind it. Money is thing for maintaining culture. So, we should give some relevancy to money. Once gone lover or wife shouldn't be accepted on any cause.
I will never accept her.
no never.........................
Frank Watson
i do not have any ex.
my answer is no .............
i think my answer is yes. i will accept him.
yes i will accept my ex........
no i will not because new one is now in my life or for that person i do not want to be break my new relationship .
i definitely not expecting him in my life again.........
If he cheated on me, then I'd never accept him back. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I am very clear about what I will/will not accept in a relationship . I've never been good at "forgive and forget" . I had a hard time when my ex broke up with and accidentally I came across this article - https://www.thisdating.com/blog/en/how-to-get-over-someone-after-a-breakup/ . It helped me to get over him in some way.
Never.........! ever......................! i will not allow her in my life.....i won't do that wrong thing again in my life.
I am so sure that this will be so much difficult to face up that situation. But being a wise person i will not accept her if she will be back to my life. Cause is really not like toys.

I will like to be there with grand canyon to los angeles.