{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why girls marry a unknown guy rather than boyfriend?
Why girls marry a unknown guy rather than her own boyfriend?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
If a girl really loves her boyfriend, she never wants to marry another guy. But sometimes she gets compelled to marry.
Well, let me know where is this happening? I do not see anyone who loved her boyfriend but marries another guy. So foolishness is this.

Appreciative way of fun is los angeles to grand canyon tour.
ONE IS FAMILY SITUATION AND another one thing is the unknown guys is very well stage compare to her boy friend. So girls are simply married the unknown guys. They don't know boys also had heart and in that heart also having more pains, feelings and etc....
But still few girls married their boy friend, if they face any problem in their family. Hats off to that type of bold Girls.
Well, that could be so weird if anyone will do like that.
Well! stephensam! It is really weird if anyone do like this. But many girls get married to an unknown person due to her parents and family reasons which are not bad. In this world, there are many girls and boys which marry with an unknown person rather then their boyfriend and girlfriends.
(07-18-2014, 04:09 PM)farzana Wrote:  If a girl really loves her boyfriend, she never wants to marry another guy. But sometimes she gets compelled to marry.

You are absolutely right.

So sure acadia national park tour from new york city would be delighting for me.
Where is this happening do let me know guys? Where are girls compelled to marry?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sister will get marry Emily lover 4 42 11-02-2017, 09:08 PM
Last Post: PAUL12
  Which type relationship are harmful for girls and boys ? diyasaini 4 592 10-26-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Flora
  How you trust an unknown guy? Catorina 7 746 10-22-2017, 07:41 PM
Last Post: PAUL12
  Why Girls' are so selfish? Geester789 5 967 08-29-2016, 05:37 PM
Last Post: khushbu123
  Who are more serious in Love? Boys or Girls? RyanMahi 27 2,069 04-28-2016, 07:28 PM
Last Post: admissionq