Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Why Warrior Forum Signature is invisible?

Hello,

I have an account on warrior forum. I have added signature there. I have some posts also. When I create a new thread or reply, I find the signature option checked. But after posting, I can't see my signature!! Why? Any solution?

I think warrior forum signature is only invisible when you log in. you may check your signature after log off. this seems visible to the guest only.

Thank you nadabook.

But what type of policy is this??? The signature should be visible to everyone. Isn't it?

(07-23-2014, 04:32 PM)RyanMahi Wrote:  Thank you nadabook.

But what type of policy is this??? The signature should be visible to everyone. Isn't it?

Signature only visible to the user who are guest here "means Log off or log out". any of log in user in not able to view the signature. i also don't no why they do this.

By default, 'Show Signatures' option is disabled for members (logged in users) in Warrior Forum. You can't see anyone's signature because 'Show Signatures' option is not enabled in your settings too.

Seeing signatures depends on the a member's wish. If you want to see everyone's signature, you have to make a change in settings.

Here is the process:
Go to User CP > Edit options.
Tick 'Show Signatures' in Thread Display Options.
Then Save Changes.

Now, you will be able to see everyone's signature.

Oh I See!!

I got it. Thank you for making this clear, Houque! Smile

You can also see your signature in signature option you have to enable signature .

In Warrior forum, it will not show your signature until you enable it from setting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post