{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which one is better Nofollow or Dofollow?
I’m doing blog commenting but all blog commenting links give me Nofollow links even forum signature also give me Nofollow, how can I get Dofollow backlinks. And please suggest me which links are beneficial Dofollow or Nofollow?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Blog comments provide no follow backlinks for your website. These links are equally important as they help to redirect traffic from high authority blog pages to your website. They help to generate good traffic and build your search engine popularity.
Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Hosting | Free IPMI

Nofollow link attributes do not allow search engine bots to follow link. That means if the website owner is linking back to you with nofollow attributes, it doesnot pass on link juice. Example of nofollow link: <a href=”http://www.google.com/” rel=”nofollow”>Google</a>. Example of dofollow link: <a href=”http://www.google.com/”>Google</a>. Nofollow links are still countable as an outgoing link in terms of distribution of page rank from your page. It is useful when it nofollow links are placed in the top of the page.
Blog comments provide no follow backlinks for your website. These links are equally important as they help to redirect traffic from high authority blog pages to your website. They help to generate good traffic and build your search engine popularity.do follow links are usualluy most imp for any trafic and Ranking purpose.
Do follow sites is better than the no follow sites because do follow site create the quality backlinks and no follow sites have bad backlinks.
do follow are better and no follow are not because do follow can generate good links.
First thing, Blog commenting isn't beneficial nowadays and if you get no-follow links then that links have no impact on your website directly (in rankings).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  nofollow and dofollow lobachemie671 10 292 07-01-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Andrew_Mont