Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which is the best programming language to build a video streaming website?

Hello folks,

I want to launch a video streaming website for my business. I've searched around but haven't found much information. Do I need a certain type of server to host these types of sites? Kindly suggest me.

As per my view, all the technologies like Java, php, dot net, etc. are perfect to make video streaming website. It depends on your requirements and budget. If you have low budget for website you can go for PHP technology.

Fire Retardant Tarpaulin

There are many paltform that you can use to create a video streaming website. But remember that if you are using php website you should have php malicious code scanner, so that your website is free from any attacks and viruses.

Php is much lighter then .net to build a video streaming website

One of the largest video streaming site on this planet and is written in Java and Python.

YouTube also uses two different server softwares for operating their website LIGHTTPD for serving videos and Apache for the website.

Cafeteria Chair Manufacturers in Delhi | Cafeteria Chair Manufacturers in Noida | Cafeteria Chair Manufacturers in Gurgaon

Hello,
PHP is the most used, but there's a lot of others options such as Python or Ruby.

THE SECRET TO GETTING AHEAD IS GETTING STARTED - Eduonix

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by monikasingh
11-25-2018, 07:04 PM