{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Is Best Smartphone for you in 2018: iPhone 8, iPhone X or Galaxy S8
First, these are all excellent smartphones that have redefined leadership in the sector. They have improved over the last decade. However, there are real differences.

iPhone and Android smartphone working operating system hit the market one decade in the past. Ten years later, there may be still plenty of dialogue over which better. I have recently been asked which of 3 new flagship phones is better: iPhone 8, iPhone X, or Samsung’s Galaxy S8, which runs Google Android?

Smartphones have gone via some exceptional adjustments over the years. How do you determine that is high-quality for you nowadays?

In fact, there are significant differences between iPhone 8 and iPhone X. Until the iPhone X finally became available last week, iPhone 8 sales were very slow. Now that users can compare, I expect sales of both models to pick up steam.

iPhone X: Love It or Hate It

Image result for iphone 8, iphone x and galaxy s8

Even those who find themselves confused by the new iPhone X design will become used to it in time and possibly even come to like it. The real question is, why did Apple find it necessary to frustrate the user base and mess with its already-winning design? Change for change’s sake is not always a winning philosophy among users.

To Read the Full Article Click Here: Which Is Best Smartphone for you in 2018?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I would rather go with One Plus 6 which has 8GB RAM, Yes! you have heard it right...its damn 8GB.
thanks for sharing with us
The phone comes coated in a thicker frame with metal sides and a polycarbonate material on the back, which Samsung says it allows the device to meet military-grade durability standards. The company says the Galaxy S8 Active is also water-resistant, and that its display can survive drops from up to five feet.
Otherwise, the phone is similar to the Galaxy S8. It has a 12-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera so customer report to rank Galaxy S8.
I would recommend s9+
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Coral Blue
Maybe I preordered it. (9th [email protected])
It takes sharp images even in Low light because of variable apertures. I found that it really captures better pictures than Pixel 2Xl. Received device along with some gifts.
Go For It don't think Twice. Here I attached some images of BadBouy, hope that will help you to choose right color(Although all color r awesome but still I will prefer Lilac Purple & Coral Blue over Midnight Black because of these both colors really standout,eye catching as well as it will help you to show off your beauty)
I wanna say that great kind of stuff shared here about the iPhone. No doubt all of these iPhone is best. According to my point of view, iPhone X is in best in all of these iPhones.

Enjoy having fun while grand canyon day trip from los angeles.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apple iPhone x 256GB/Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB $450 safe01 0 40 06-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: safe01
  Best iPhone and Android Apps To Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions mobiwoz 2 144 01-07-2018, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Dev Tyagi
  Huawei Has Surpassed Apple as the World’s Second Largest Smartphone Brand sherylparedes 0 70 12-18-2017, 03:03 PM
Last Post: sherylparedes
  Is iPhone X worth it for worth £1000? sherylparedes 1 100 12-17-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Asabell
  How to restore lost samsung galaxy data to computer? helena 13 776 07-30-2017, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TysonHacker
  What is the latest model of Samsung galaxy? pihu147741 13 1,044 05-05-2017, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Chatwin
  How can i recover deleted iphone photos? lisaab 30 3,413 04-20-2017, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Martinn
  With the Galaxy S8/S8+, Samsung hopes to win back trust which was lost post the Note7 BrianEtemad 1 67 04-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Last Post: maria02
  Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with Bluetooth 5.0; you can now stream audio to two headphone BrianEtemad 0 66 03-29-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: BrianEtemad
  Apple iPhone 7 Whatsapp : +14439738617 sanjeev 1 126 03-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Last Post: BrianEtemad