{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you say?
Information 
Guys, what will all of you say about the relationship in which there is no love and respect.? Is it a better thing to break that relation in which the second person have no love and respect for you? He is just doing a time pass with you and really do not care about your feelings and emotions. What will be your suggestions in this matter?

I am sure day trip to yosemite from san francisco will be amazing for me.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Well, That is the really intense situation as you are facing. I will just like to say that you could just better understand the things going on. So do what your mind and heart will let you do. It will be so much serious decision what you will do on that.
Jackie, I would say that my one friend is suffering from this situation. I also have a same opinion like this. I think if that person I just becoming the reason of her tears than what is the mean of this relationship. It should be ended. Maybe she will find someone else in her life who really do care about her happiness and lover the from the core of heart. What do you say?
Yeah, It could happen, I am so sure that this will be so much stunning if she will have someone in her life who will take care of her and will have such a great time there with her. So for now just try to move on with her cause she really needs her family and friends as well.
Jackie, I am agreeing with you here. I think it will be better for her to leave that fake person but she is not listening to me because she is in love with that person from last three years. She can't imagine her life without him. So, it is really very difficult for her to take a decision.
Clive, I think in this situation your friend should leave that person. I know its hard for but nothing impossible in this world. Even the word impossible ownself say that I am possible. So I think she should try at once this thing.
MARENA, You are right. I also have the same suggestion for my friend. I think it will be 100% better for her to leave that fake person and find someone else who will make her life filled with happiness and smiles. I am hoping she will make enough strength in herself to leave that person and start the life from the new corner.
Clive! I would like to say that in this time your friend face really serious condition. I suggest you friend break this relation because A clear rejection is better than a fake relation. When she knows that he is doing time pass with you. Then I think she shouldn't run with him in this situation.
PAUL12, I am going to do agree with you that a Clear rejection is much better than having a fake relationship. Last Night. My friend has broken her relationship with that person. She is feeling really sad now Sad but I am hopeful that situation will be better soon and she will have a caring one in her life.