Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do?
I want to use a server from asvhost.com and DDoS protection service from ddos-guard.net.
Is that a sound idea?
How do you find my plan?
Can also recommend you to look at Cloudarion.com DDos protected server hosting packages in Germany, Russia, Switzerland and USA.
They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible.
Obviously, asvhost is best for server service and you take DDos protection service from Cloudflare or ddos-guard
I can also draw your attention to digitalserver.com.mx ddos protected servers - they price for them is quite nice.
They provide me with a good value hosting solution with many plan features and a quality service.
As I know asvhost.com servers are well-balanced and prices are low and DDoS protection from ddos-guard.net is proven to be the most secure and reliable.
Overall give them a try.
Check out QHoster.com servers. Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.
They offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), and more.
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
GlowHost: Web experts Since 2002
Managed VPS WITHOUT the management headache!