{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best hosting for a new ecommerce website?
I am looking for Looking for the best e-commerce builder? Please let me know, What's the best hosting for a new ecommerce website?

Metal Pen Drive | Leather Pen Drive | Promotional Power Bank
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Hi, You can use the magento which is really great eCommerce websites. For the hosting I think you should have to go with the Stratoscale who provide best cloud hosting services and they are also one of the amazon cloud alternative who provide the cloud services in very reasonable prices.

Good luck!
Best E-commerce wordpress hosting sites:

Siteground
inmotion
bluehost
rackspace
WPengine
iPage
If your business has on-site servers, moving to more flexible platforms such as rack servers can offer the expandability that must be built into your server platform.

With cloud-based services, the connection to the server platform is all-important. There is little point in having highly efficient cloud servers if your business's connection to these severs is slow and inefficient.
I am only using 4goodhosting. They have all the tools you need to build an ecommerce site. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen. Based on my real experience, the servers are always up. No downtime or outages. When it comes to support, they are always responsive. The responses are clear and helpful. I have no regrets so far. I highly recommend them.
(03-30-2017, 11:33 PM)atul ahuja Wrote:  I am looking for Looking for the best e-commerce builder? Please let me know, What's the best hosting for a new ecommerce website?

You can get nice professional e-commerce hosting solutions at centohost.com - these guys are reliable.
Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

+ 15% off for other services with code "15OFF".
I'm now want to start my hotel website, and I want to find good hosting! Is bluehost good variant?  I want to have good support and no downtime or outages. My website is on Wordpress, with special professional business theme. Very good design, I found this theme on https://www.templatemonster.com/category/business-wordpress-themes/ there are many themes for any niche.
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be nice place for e-commerce hosting with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
Give a try to Everest.net with no hesitations. Their uptime has been 100% for me. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!
==>> http://www.hostwinds.com
I believe it is one of the best hosts which are great for hosting e-commerce sites. Use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Below are our top recommendations for eCommerce site builders and hosting: SiteGround.com. Monthly Starting Price $3.95. Bluehost.com. Monthly Starting Price $2.95. Wix.com. Monthly Starting Price $5.00. eHost.com. Monthly Starting Price $2.75. iPage.com. Monthly Starting Price $1.99. InMotionHosting.com. ideahost.com. ...

==============

Franchise | Franchise Consultants | Franchise business | Franchise opportunity India | Channel Partner India
According to my knowledge Everest.net provider has been rock-solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.
Can say that hostwinds.com is the best ssd litespeed host I have ever used! I was constantly getting kicked out from the last hosts that I have used as I use quite a lot of transfer and disk space. In the last year I've been upgraded more times that I can remember. If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
I suggest to rely on Everest.net services - this company has everything needed for quality hosting: high server uptime and performance, polite skilled support team and affordable deals.
Hostingsource.com?
It is one of the best hosts suitable for running e-commerce websites fast and efficiently.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap Website Hosting delhi india hostingduniya 2 23 10-20-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: royco
  Best Website hosting for free ? Amit Chauhan 4 44 10-20-2017, 10:23 PM
  Free hosting or shared hosting? Which one is better to host a website? sevenl 27 1,345 10-20-2017, 09:40 PM
  Which is the good website for hosting for low money? eventplanners11 7 32 10-20-2017, 09:24 PM
  l'accent sur ecommerce plutôt que montre agatha soldes de l'exploration agathabijoux 0 13 04-05-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: agathabijoux
  kvchosting for ecommerce techie 15 1,123 08-17-2016, 12:09 AM
Last Post: mary john es
  Hosting for ecommerce and high sql queries Bolduin 13 902 08-16-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post: mary john es
  How hosting plan impact on the performance of your website thomas284 0 80 05-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Last Post: thomas284
  Dedicated hosting or collocated hosting? Which one is better for the website? sevenl 6 905 06-23-2015, 04:57 PM
Last Post: MarionTGrigg
  Domain vs Hosting vs Website? angilpari1122 3 405 02-16-2015, 07:19 PM
Last Post: MarionTGrigg