{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is .tv domain...??
Hi All,

While surfing on internet i came across many such websites with " .tv " domain. So I came some questions, can you guyz be able to answer it?

What it is..?
How to purchase that domain?
How does it affect on SEO?

Thanks and Regards,
Sam
Full Stack Developer who have a good experience in Software, Web & App Development & Programming. I Like To Share & Gain Knowledge about Latest Technology.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
The domain name .tv is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Tuvalu. Except for reserved names like com.tv, net.tv, org.tv and others, any person may register second-level domains in TV. The domain name is popular, and thus economically valuable, because it is an abbreviation of the word television.

===================

Channel partner opportunity | Franchise Consultants | Franchise COnsultants India | Channel Partner
".tv" is the top-level domain name for Tuvalu, an island nation in the Pacific. As I understand it, the ".tv" domain name is managed by a private company of which Tuvalu has a large share. One pays a fee to the company for use of the
domain name.
The domain name .tv is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Tuvalu. Except for reserved names like com.tv, net.tv, org.tv and others, any person may register second-level domains in TV. The domain name is popular, and thus economically valuable, because it is an abbreviation of the word television.

============

Egg franchise | Egg business | Egg franchise India | Egg restaurant
.TV is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Tuvalu. It is commonly referred to as the “television” extension. The .TV Registry is open to all individuals including small businesses and large corporations.

===================

Food Stall ideas | Food franchise | Fast food franchise | Foods Franchise India
I would suggest going with .COM or .NET type of TLDs rather than .TV

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Domain Theft Protection | TEMOK Offers Cheap Domain Registration | .COM .NET & More tk-hassan 0 19 11-05-2017, 11:54 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Can domain registrar change domain ownership illegally? farzana 3 625 07-26-2016, 05:31 PM
Last Post: khushbu123
  TEMOK.COM - Cheap Domain Registration - Instant Activation - Domain Theft Protection tk-hassan 0 288 09-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan