Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is the latest model of Samsung galaxy?

Hello Friends,

Please tell me, What is the latest model of Samsung galaxy?

I think, Samsung Galaxy Core is best of Galaxy series.

Galaxy note4 is the latest model of Samsung.

It's the Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung also released a model called samsung edge.

Leo privacy is the best security app I've seen.It locks all apps that you don't want your parents going in to for example BBM , instagram and other various apps such as facebook.I loved it especially it protects any application.

Galaxy note 7 with a bad battery

How to keep your wife away from your secret? Why not lock your secret app, hide secret images and videos by LEO Privacy?

According to people review on google samsung gallaxy j7 is the best latest smart phone in 2016...

I think the latest device of Samsung Galaxy series is Note 7. But it is not a good device.

Image result for latest model of samsung galaxy?
Samsung's latest mobile launch is the Galaxy On Nxt.The smartphone was launched in October 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core and it comes with 3GB of RAM.

Galaxy C9 Pro. is the last or we can say last model of samsung in mobiles.

I search in google.Galaxy c9 pro

It has recently developed smartphones running Tizen OS, as an alternative to its Android-based smartphones. Samsung's latest mobile launch is the W2017. The smartphone was launched in November 2016. The phone comes with a 4.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.

Galaxy S8 ofcourse and Note 8 is probably coming soon.

According to me Galaxy note4 is the latest model of Samsung......

More and more new phones appear every year. The users simply do not have enough time to catch up with all the recent developments. I am reading the latest tech news on the 4ProMedia site, and the speed of the technological progress is amazing. And we do not know what great novelties may come into our life already tomorrow. We all live at a wonderful time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by manishaverma
09-07-2016, 11:33 PM
Last Post by khushbu123
09-05-2016, 05:24 PM