Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the current trends in link building..?
What is the current trends in link building..?
eBooks
Blog Posts
Infographics
Infograms
Video
Microvideo (Instagram, Vine)
Bonus
Social Sharing
Now a day, link building techniques has changed before earlier. The online landscape has changed a lot!
I am sharing with you about latest link building techniques that play the vital role in SEO and also help you to build back links that Google actually value and also will help you to enhance your rankings.
1.Social Bookmarking: In which you can use social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon, Reddit or Digg facilitate you to get huge traffic and links to your site.
2. Web App links: If you are interested in creative activity, developing free web apps can be a greatest way to generate traffic. Simple web apps can be created for as little as $100 through eLance.
3. No More Links Requests: It is a form of linking that’s more or less dead is link requests and reciprocal linking.
4. Guest Blogging : I is also a technique of link bulding that is getting more and most popular is guest blogging.
5. Blog comminting
6. Infographics
7. Infograms
And more other techniques you can use.
link building playing such an important role in SEO, might have focused on blog commenting, forum profile links, Squidoo lenses, etc. Today, these strategies are less and less effective
Content optimization and promotion, Guest Blogging, social media promotion are the good link building now going days.
Link building can be performed with many strategies:
⦁ Writing epic content (content that is linked to naturally).
⦁ Guest blogging.
⦁ Infographics.
⦁ Epic videos.
⦁ Directory submission.
⦁ Dofollow blog comments.
⦁ Dofollow social bookmarking websites.
⦁ Write pillar content and inform bloggers.
The current trends in link building for higher rankings are:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release submission
Social bookmarks
Classified ads
Infographics submission
Social media optimization
Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Hosting | Free IPMI

Great list, I wanted to know more about Infograms, Epic videos and how to create info graphics, and Infograms, please help me to advice how to create info graphics if there is limitation of designer & writer
This is the time of year that most webmasters who care about SEO start looking for the latest link building trends to get a jump on for 2017.

================

Food Franchise | Fast foods franchise | Food franchise opportunities | Food Stalls ideas
Social media engagement and content sharing is current trends. Try it, it is very useful activity.
The Best SEO Backlinks Techniques are:
1. Social bookmarking
2. Directory submission
3. Classified Ads
4. Local business listing
5. Forum posting
6. PPT Submissions
7. QNA(question and answer)
8. Web2.0
9. Blog writing and submission
10. Infographic