{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the average earning of Indian freelancers?
What is the average earning of Indian freelancers?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
It would be tough to say.
average earning of Indian is Rs 637,328
A fully qualified and able to work in more talents could earn Rs.10000 per month. I am telling the average income of a freelancer. All the freelancer couldn't earn this much. These earnings depend on the work that the freelancer is doing. A webdesigner earns $ 1000 per month according to his ability and type of work he does and familiarity. We couldn't gauge the income of the freelancer.
Don't have the idea about this. Can you tell?
(05-06-2015, 02:20 PM)rosario1990 Wrote:  Don't have the idea about this. Can you tell?

No data available, couldn't get the detailed data from all or most of the Indian freelancers. It is the only way to calculate the average by the method of mathematical calculation. Mere telling this much and that much is the average earning of an Indian freelancer is on suggestion and guess! So, I am mentioning here as a statistical suggestion based on financial journals and labour forces dealing with freelancing works.
If you have any suggestion, please highlight me. I have told the method of arriving the average of each labor on various kind of freelancing jobs. Freelancing Webdisigner and software developer couldn't be taken into account with captcha and copy paste workers. The average earning is meant for an individual for a particular type of work, which is calculated from earnings of all the persons engaged in the same type of work. So, average could never be accurate for large span of workers on various jobs without real data.
There are many freelancers who are working on different platforms, the average earning will depend on the connections you have made and also on your work quality.
A freelancer can earn minimum 10,000 Rupees per month after starting freelancing of few month.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to invite freelancers to my oDesk team? Tahian 5 5,244 11-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Last Post: daniel123
  How freelancers give real like to facebook pages? Salinas 3 565 08-19-2014, 04:10 AM
Last Post: TamalAnwar
  Any Indian Freelancing site? LovelyFairy 0 586 11-27-2013, 06:26 AM
Last Post: LovelyFairy