{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
What is love?
I think love is a feeling which connects two hearts with each other. Mehak I agree with you, we can't determine this feeling.

Try to enjoy this bus tour from nyc to washington dc at least once.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
love is a very heart touching feeling not only for some people it is special for every person who in love. love is very important for our life according to my opinion. its a very special feeling in hole universe its make our life very beautiful.
Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure. It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment.

===================

Franchise Consultants | Channel Partner opportunity | Franchise Consultants India | Channel Partner opportunity India
People may share many synonyms for love. But, those synonyms will never replace love. Love is love only and it is worth to feel and it is worth to experience. It is not attraction, it is not affection, and it is nothing like that.
Love is awesome feeling when we are in love so we feel very special for him/her.
Well, love is a beautiful thing that force you to take care of that person and to obtain him or her from all the bad habits. Do you lve someone?
Enjoyed excursion Niagara Falls with family!!
(04-07-2017, 01:01 AM)Martinn Wrote:  People may share many synonyms for love. But, those synonyms will never replace love. Love is love only and it is worth to feel and it is worth to experience. It is not attraction, it is not affection, and it is nothing like that.

Well, I do agree with you here that Love is Love and this feeling is worthful and never change for any other person. First love is the best memory for a lover in his or her life.
I do agree with you guys, Love is really very special and one of the best feelings in the world. But be honest with you, I guess that is more even special to be loved by someone from the bottom of the heart.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love your world, and love thyself yarayara26 1 407 09-13-2014, 01:06 AM
Last Post: farzana