{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
What is love?
I concur of Nicholas Sparks about everlasting love! Because I think that love is the most important what can have any person! In my opinion the love it’s unity of two souls! It doesn’t matter at all where people are situated, what they do and who they are! For example, I know many men who married beautiful Russian women
http://www.bridge-of-love.com/
and are extremely happy. Of course such families are being created, because they love each other! Now I recommend this site all my girlfriends!))) And wish every man and women be happy!)
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbMz1joiNws6866v3Kmrq...X84BGd0TCM]
love is a feeling which you cant explain any one like you cant see air but you can feel it .
love it trust , compromise, or feeling. when you do trust on your partner what ever happens. you do compromises for him or also feel that happiness with him that you can not feel with anyone anther.
love can not be defined in words. it is the feeling.
it is feeling which you can only feel. or i can not tell you about it .
i do not know about love. or do not like love relationships.
i also do not know what is love. i stile waiting for my love one.
love is feeling which cannot be determined.
Love means a great interest and pleasure on someone or something.
For the couples love is...
[Image: 5fd1b7e07a7d72b917224699c71dd51b.jpg]
Love : Modern psychologists define it as it the strong desire for emotional union with another person. But what, actually, is love. It means so many different things to different people. Songwriters have described it, “Whenever you're near, I hear a symphony, Thanks .
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.
Whoa!! Buddy what a beautiful feelings you all have shared here about the love. but I think it is the just an expectation that let you connect with someone. and Expectations always hurts.
all the members shared is feelings about the love in a really nice way. I really like all the members sharing about the love. According to my point of view, love is the name of happiness of another person.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love your world, and love thyself yarayara26 1 409 09-13-2014, 01:06 AM
Last Post: farzana