{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
What is love?
Huh
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Love means a special attraction, affection, weakness, dedication, sacrifice etc. Smile
Love is the attraction which attract us without any reason. In love we make attention in our relationship. we try to fulfill all the basic need of our lovers, and try to stay with all the time him or her.
Love means a great interest and pleasure on someone or something.
Love is simply called attraction and you like to share your feelings and emotions with that person.
Love is when u find someone else is more important than anything else in your life. You you can n't take a single breath without thinking about that person that is love.................
Frank Watson
Whenever we ask, “What is love?” it’s usually because a) we’re unsure if a certain special someone really loves us, or b) because a certain special someone just accused us of not really loving them
Love is a good feeling in between of two members, There is no words to express our love on our lovable one we just feel it.
Love is every persons state of being. But people tend to disconnect to it due to greed, materialism, ego...
People may share many synonyms for love. But, those synonyms will never replace love. Love is love only and it is worth to feel and it is worth to experience. It is not attraction, it is not affection, and it is nothing like that. Love is the world of two individuals and no one can taste the sweetness of that world.
Love is great feeling of being together with someone you are close enough to share everything about yourself. Happy Valentines Day to all of you in advance
That was too advanced, right? But anyway the thought counts, so Happy Valentines Day to you also.
Love is about giving, not taking. It has neither beginnings nor endings. I discovered what it is when I met my wife for the first time. Funny thing I saw her picture at online dating site ( https://mymagicbrides.com ). The next morning I realized I want to be with this person, couldn't stop thinking of her. Later she confessed she felt just the same feelings.
Love means care... and care means love Wink
Love makes two into one, and one into two.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love your world, and love thyself yarayara26 1 409 09-13-2014, 01:06 AM
Last Post: farzana