{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is WordPress
What is WordPress?Are there any limitations to a WordPress web site?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I think there are no limitations.. WordPress is very good and popular CMS. It has a large collection of templates and themes that can help developers to design the application in a very short period of time. Also there are many plugins that can perform the necessary functions in the site. I often use them. My favorite theme is Enfold - https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/monstroid-2-vs-enfold/ it has 25 child themes, with their help, you can build a website for any niche.
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it's probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.

=============

Egg restaurant | Egg restaurant india | Good egg restaurant | Egg breakfast restaurant
Hi,

WordPress has been exceptional over the past few years. It is one of easiest way to build your website and blogs. You can build E-commerce website WordPress. WordPress is SEO friendly. There is simple admin panel where you can add or create pages, posts, blogs, add galleries with videos and images. Some time you require little html and css for WordPress development.

Some of Advantages of WordPress Websites:
  • Easy
  • Plugins
  • Community
  • Templates/Themes
  • Menu Management
  • Non Standard Fields

As everywhere there are PROs there has to be CONs to that thing, So some of Cons of WordPress Website:
  • Modification requires knowledge of PHP
  • Graphics modification requires knowledge of HTML and CSS
  • More plugin efficiency required
  • SQL Queries
  • Formatting
  • Security

Still I would suggest don't look at the cons and build your website in WordPress. It is a comprehensive platform to build and manage the websites.

Regards
Full Stack Developer who have a good experience in Software, Web & App Development & Programming. I Like To Share & Gain Knowledge about Latest Technology.
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it's probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.

============

Food franchise | Fast Food franchise | Food stall ideas | Food franchise India

===============

Franchise Consultants | Food franchise | Retails Franchise | Automative Franchise | Bookstore Franchise