Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What happened to the Firewalker bands you used to sell?

I liked the fire walkers you sold, Katie, the ones made by altus athletic. I recently broke my blue one and I needed to replace it. I went to your store and they don't seem to be on sale anymore. I even went to the altus website, but they are not there either. So I ordered another brand on Amazon, nee Boo. They seemed fine and had good reviews...but heavy (yellow) I didn't even get as much as the green stripe you suggested! I'm so disappointed. I contacted this seller to find out what can be done, but at the same time, why aren't you still selling bands when you're still using them in live videos?

How can I continue selling clothes?

this requires a great skill in this matter

hello, I also faced such a problem and it was not very pleasant for me and I decided to earn more so that I could afford to buy directly from the store, what I need, it makes life very fit, because you see what you buy and you cannot be deceived , I started making money on the site https://iliketodabble.com/best-selling-apps because I was able to earn a very large amount of money on it and now I can afford literally everything and at any price, I can advise everyone with a clear conscience !!