Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What are your thoughts on online dating?

Hey there Smile
I'm 26, male, from Los Angeles. Is it possible to meet a good girl on a dating website?

One more question - What's the #1 thing in a relationship that's the most important to you?

(04-08-2019, 07:40 AM)Dororall Wrote:  Hey there Smile
I'm 26, male, from Los Angeles. Is it possible to meet a good girl on a dating website?

One more question - What's the #1 thing in a relationship that's the most important to you?

Actually, relationships are hard work. I think the most important thing in relationships is honesty, trust, understanding - without it, the relations are doomed to failure. By the way, there are so many options to find love. For example, I met my wife on a dating site. So, don't be afraid to experiment. I recommend this website https://datingtomarriage.com/

Interesting, I'll check it!

I signed up to OKC and I'm already reminded of why I left it in the first place. It use to be good but not anymore. It's the worse out of all the apps. I use Tinder and started Hinge. Hinge doesn't feel all that much different than the other swiping apps but I do see different people on there. Chatting with guys on Bumble is like pulling teeth. Tinder is the best because it has the largest amount of people. You just have to weed through the crap.

All these dating websites are great for people like me who are not the type to go to bars or clubs or whatever. I met my gf via online dating on one of the hookup websites, I read reviews on Hookupmasters, and I never would have met her (or anyone else) otherwise. Thanks God for the Internet!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by menderis
11-25-2020, 07:55 PM
Last Post by JennyK
12-16-2018, 09:48 PM