Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WHere can I go to buy weed legally?

Hi
What country could I fly to try some weed legally?

What for do you need weed, when you can buy cbd oil?

I will never try cbd in my life. Doctors and scientists can endlessly claim that cbd is a drug for me, it is primarily a powerful drug that is addictive and that kills a lot of teenagers around the world. So I will never use cbd even if I die from a headache. In addition, there are more cool tools like weed. I recently learned about this plant and decided to try it. Within a few hours, my headaches stopped and I continued to use weed and it helped me a lot. So I advise you to forget about cdb and begin to use weed, but if you think, that it's illegal, just read the article on https://urbanaroma.com/buying-weed-in-dc-legally-2020/.

JAMAICA, USA and Canada.

Well, I don't have any idea about this. Can't suggest you anything.

(10-11-2020, 03:54 PM)DanGolfy Wrote:  I will never try cbd in my life. Doctors and scientists can endlessly claim that cbd is a drug for me, it is primarily a powerful drug that is addictive and that kills a lot of teenagers around the world. So I will never use cbd even if I die from a headache. In addition, there are more cool tools like weed. I recently learned about this plant and decided to try it. Within a few hours, my headaches stopped and I continued to use weed and it helped me a lot. So I advise you to forget about cdb and begin to use weed, but if you think, that it's illegal, just read the article on https://urbanaroma.com/buying-weed-in-dc-legally-2020/.

I totally agree with you. By the way, thank you for the information, I will definitely see if pot is allowed in our state.

That is really nice of you and i am sure a good way of fun for us ahead.

I think smoking high-quality marijuana can give you an advantage and not a small one. When I play golf after smoking, I feel more relaxed and confident. Undoubtedly, this gives an advantage because it eliminates the excitement. Of course, don't get stoned to hell, or even a golf ball will be hard to find, lol. Just don't smoke marijuana with anyone. I had a case when I smoked his marijuana with an unknown person, then I could not recover for a week, because the marijuana was of very poor quality. That's why I smoke marijuana, which I buy at a better weed Canada store that I can trust. The last time I even got a gift when I ordered it.