Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vitamin D Supplements

I recently read that the British government recommends that everyone take vitamin D during the winter in the UK. I never took them (or gave them to my children), as I thought you were getting enough vitamin from winter sun exposure and your reserves of it from longer summer days. So now I feel a little confused about whether I should be giving the whole family vitamin supplements. I gratefully accept any advice with a smile

It's good to advise, even now in our pandemic period

Vitamin D is important for the human body since it helps your bones and different metabolic processes. The problem is that the Vitamin D that we ingest with food is inactive and we need sunlight for it to be activated and actually be useful for the human body. That is why countries with little amount of sunny days need to take supplements like that. I live in Chicago and I have been raking vitamin D supplements for many years now. I usually buy my supplements from the brand called Garden of Life. I like them a lot. I usually order them online since the shipping is fast and the prices are really good. I always make sure that I test my vit D levels so that I do not over-dose myself accidentally. You should talk to your GP before starting the supplements though. Stay healthy and safe during these challenging times

(10-19-2020, 01:24 AM)caysio5torm Wrote:  Vitamin D is important for the human body since it helps your bones and different metabolic processes. The problem is that the Vitamin D that we ingest with food is inactive and we need sunlight for it to be activated and actually be useful for the human body. That is why countries with little amount of sunny days need to take supplements like that. I live in Chicago and I have been raking vitamin D supplements for many years now. I usually buy my supplements from the brand called Garden of Life. I like them a lot. I usually order them online since the shipping is fast and the prices are really good. I always make sure that I test my vit D levels so that I do not over-dose myself accidentally. You should talk to your GP before starting the supplements though. Stay healthy and safe during these challenging times

Thanks for the share

I take vitamin D every autumn and I feel great. If you want to know more little life-hacks and bits of advice, I can recommend this site https://womanlylive.com