{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very upset
One of mine friend has recently joined university and now she is very upset. Actually, she also engages with a job and now can't handle both of these things accurately. Last night she had texted me and said I can't solve my solution and due to both of these things my life is going the other way. I am very confused in this situation what I should do? Now I am also worried bout her and wanna know what you guys would like to suggest her?

I will see your views after mine Botanical Cactus Gardens bus tour.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
It is really serious matter. She doing two works together but according to my point of view, after the passage of time all the things are going automatically in a right way, in the starting, she will face problems but after some time she will manage all the things in proper. I suggest you must try to support her in this matter

I had so much fun at my 4 day vacation deal from new york.
MAREENA!! PAUL12!! Buddy for me this is really not a tough task, sometimes you guys have to go through these kinds of problems, These could make a person strong and can do everything properly. So just try to console your friend and ask her to do everything normally. Don't hesitate so much and keep things straight i will be easy for her. Cause sometimes we just think so much about a thing and make it a big issue. I know if he is really willing to continue her study and also go through with job so it will be better for her. in awhile it will be a bit different but things will be on track with the passage of time.
I would say she need to be bit more alert and to handle both things at a time she need to increase her work pace. It is a part of life nowadays in us many of people study because they want stand at some of the well known platform but for supporting their studies they are doing job as well. So with bit more hard work i am sure she could manage both things.
Had blast of fun through bus from la to grand canyon
Yeah! Ethan this is what i want to say to her that she should more conscious and alert about both of these things. personally, I am also doing both things i mean i am studying and doing job as well. so yeah this is a bit tough but i am doing it cause i have to do that as i want to be a good person.
I would like to say guys both of you have shared your views about this matter, I am happy after reading your views and have shared all those views with her. I think now she had understood these points and carry on both of these in a nice way. Anyway thanks for sharing.
MAREENA!! This is nice that you liked my shared stuff here about such kinds of things a lot. i am so sure that this going to be very encouraging time for me and i will surely like such kinds of things a lot.
Well, just try to make her bit relax and make a tour around the nature and surely it will be amazing for you both, Cause looks deep into the nature and then you will understand everything better. So according to me this is the best solution you can do for her.