Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VPS to buy ... which one?

Deals from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I have to select the best one as I plan to host a heavy web site and what should I do?

I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with Exmasters.com web host.
Support is good - ticket system works well. Take a look at their feature-rich VPS hosting solutions in Europe and USA.

I have had almost 100% uptime and they give you nice features for no cost.
Kvchosting.net is really amazing! We have two web hosting accounts. Any time we have any problems or any need for anything these guys get right on it.

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostround.com are provided on lovely conditions.
Customer service is second to none, extremely fast and courteous. The packages they offer are in line with other hosts as far as space and features. I must stress again the best customer service I have ever had.

Well, kvchosting.net web host is for people who need a stable webhost with reliability and friendly support. Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing. They are always more than happy to negotiate what your account will have - for example same price for half the space and double the bandwidth if this is what you require.

QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans are also worth your attention.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

I am really happy to have found kvchosting.net web host. You won't go wrong with them.
They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

Give my vote for kvchosting.net and their cheap SSD VPS solutions.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

For heavy website you need SSD VPS with 1Gbps connection, high uptime and cheap pricing. You can choose Vikhost.com, it has team helpful and knowledgeable for your needs.

vikhost.com
We offer VPS & Dedicated Servers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post