{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS deal - cheaply and reliably
Comparing VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk, which deal would you sign up with?
If you were me, what would you do?
Thanks in advance.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
No doubt, hostingsource.com will meet your needs. Excellent support via email. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com is good place to get vps hosting with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
VPS accounts from hostsailor.com are able to meet all your needs, the OP.
You will be very happy with their service. Support Team is prompt and responsive. Highly recommended!
Try to look at at libertyvps.net vps deals: https://libertyvps.net/

I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is the one of best option to get ssd vps hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
Have a look at services from hostingsource.com, prices are low and support is active for 24 hours.
Plans are full-featured and plans contain many resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
Just choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience.
Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

IMHO, QHoster.com will suit all your demands. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
I suppose Hostwinds.com would definitely meet any webmasters demands because of their high performance optimized servers and knowledgeable quick staff.
Just check out the main website of the host to gain knowledge about what features and tools are provided with the hosting services, also about the offers provided. have a look on the customer reviews about the host in the review section of the forum or in the review submission sites.
VPS9.net - Providing Reliable Web Hosting Services
Managed VPS | Metal Servers | Unamanaged VPS
You can trust Hostingsource.com, their ssd vps hosting services are based on quality:
Quote:VPS - II - 2 CPU Core, 40GB - SSD DISK, 6TB - DATA TRANSFER, 2GB - RAM, Price - $15/mo
It is the best one. We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand. They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time.
Use hostingsource.com services with no doubts.
They are proven to be the best in delivering their services at competitive rates.
There is a jungle out there. With so many "honest" hosts offering everything you only dreamt of coming across, you will probably be disoriented. With so many bandwidths, spaces, CGIs, FTPs, features and all other sorts of information you read about, you'll probably get dazed and confused.

My recommendation is http://dailyrazor.com
Overall, I am quite satisfied with the service they provide, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
I just its rating that people gave and think its so perfect for this one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS deal in Romania Molkovich 7 45 9 hours ago
Last Post: Bolduin
  VPS deal is in need at modest rates ... gessinets 8 67 10-20-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: royco
  VPS deal which are low cost and reliable Gonta 4 23 10-20-2017, 09:33 PM
Last Post: royco
  Low cost VPS deal ... where to have it from? Molkovich 4 33 10-18-2017, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Griploks
  VPS deal which are worthwhile Gonta 6 38 10-02-2017, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Readstock
  VPS deal from a decent company with affordable prices Gonta 0 20 09-11-2017, 02:07 AM
Last Post: Gonta
  VPS in Netherlands cheaply Dosya 10 66 08-14-2017, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Gonta
  VPS account is looked for cheaply and reliably gessinets 4 42 05-03-2017, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Readstock
  Decent VPS deal in UK TinaK 0 21 04-13-2017, 03:35 AM
Last Post: TinaK
  SSD VPS deal to sign up with ... Molkovich 9 72 04-04-2017, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Vanhoeck