Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS account from a decen provider ...
Comparing VPS accounts from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com, they are nice for me and I wonder which VPS deal is better to sign up with and why?
On the off chance that you have it in a VPS domain, your site won't impart assets to neighboring locales, the way it would with shared facilitating. Actually, your site lives in a parceled server region that has its own working framework, stockpiling, RAM, and month to month information exchange limits, so you can expect smoother, more-stable site execution. Talking about email and breaking points, you'll need the capacity to make a boundless number of records. Ought to your site develop fundamentally, you'll value having the capacity to scale your email accounts without spending extra cash. Web has commonly put a top on the measure of capacity per email account.
I can honestly say that hostingsource.com have lived up to what is advertised.
First off, no hosting company can give you a 100% uptime. I have been with them for over 7 months now.
Their support team have replied to approx 48 emails within the first 4 weeks and each and everyone of my responses have been timely and fulfilled.
I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get fast vps hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
Can say that hostingsource.com is most often very responsive and accommodating.
I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.

The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.
I think you need to do comparison of offers to choose the best fit. May I recommend Hostwinds.com that provides best connection speed and has the fastest support response I have ever used. They are one of the best hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!
A2hosting.com is worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
Prices are low and support is helpful for 24 hours.
I joined QHoster.com a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliable SSD VPS provider at competitive rates ... Dosya 10 60 12-26-2016, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Griploks
  SSD VPS from a decent hosting provider TinaK 4 38 11-27-2016, 11:52 PM
  cheap SSD shared hosting provider Gonta 10 61 11-23-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Gonta
  stable hosting provider Lutrell 9 296 11-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Last Post: saini22
  VPS provider on sweet terms in UK gessinets 0 15 11-01-2016, 03:09 AM
Last Post: gessinets
  SSD VPS provider in South Africa gessinets 0 26 10-03-2016, 02:57 AM
  Cheapest UK hosting provider gessinets 0 29 09-06-2016, 05:57 AM
  VPS hosting from a reliable provider Molkovich 10 373 04-19-2016, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Jesssmart
  What is the best SSD VPS hosting provider? Bolduin 10 304 04-17-2016, 11:32 PM
  Best Web Hosting provider Shaoor 8 295 03-08-2016, 01:27 AM
Last Post: ravikumar215