Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Using ozone generator to shock your car's interior?

Ozone is very powerful and effective against most viruses, denaturing their glycoprotein sheaths, making them harmless. Although there are no tests confirming effectiveness against covid19, ozone is known to work very well against all other historical variants of the coronavirus.

Rumor has it that generators powerful enough to" shock clean " your car's interior (especially useful for fabric seats and carpeting) are selling out, so they may be hard to find if true.

This well-known mechanical personality assumes a yield of 3000-10000 mg within 70 minutes. But be careful, follow the usage guidelines according to the manufacturer.

Personally, I wouldn't use this as a substitute for direct surface decontamination (like wiping knobs and buttons), but just thought I'd drop this here for you guys.

I knew that it is good for pests and mold, now even virus. That is good news.

I am not sure about it helping with the virus, but I am sure that it can get the bad smell out of your car. You might have had a few of those rides when your passengers are drunk. Well I had the worst puking experience and the smell was so bad. I wanted to stop working on Fridays to avoid people coming back for parties because of those incidents. I cleaned the car thorougly and some of the smell was still there. I remember reading this article about ozone generators https://www.damagecontrol-911.com/ozone-generators-in-the-car/ so I decided to get one and it really got rid of the smell completely, it really works for that.

(08-31-2020, 09:27 AM)stagbucarpruspe Wrote:  I am not sure about it helping with the virus, but I am sure that it can get the bad smell out of your car. You might have had a few of those rides when your passengers are drunk. Well I had the worst puking experience and the smell was so bad. I wanted to stop working on Fridays to avoid people coming back for parties because of those incidents. I cleaned the car thorougly and some of the smell was still there. I remember reading this article about ozone generators https://www.damagecontrol-911.com/ozone-generators-in-the-car/ so I decided to get one and it really got rid of the smell completely, it really works for that.

Yeeah, I also do not think that it helps with virus, it would be cool though. It is good for cleaning I agree,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by karl77
12-17-2019, 11:30 PM
Last Post by KallyFowler
08-13-2019, 07:56 PM
Last Post by Taraa
07-15-2016, 04:49 PM