{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top five US National park
Friends Now, I am going to share the Top five US National park attractions that I have visited it during my us tours with my friends.
1-Yellowstone National Park
2-Grand Canyon National Park
3-Denali National Park
4-Yosemite National Park
5-Acadia National Park
I am interested to know about your favourite park attraction which one you prefer to visit ans why?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Nice sharing Hurrim! These Parks are the most famous and National parks in United State. I'm tourist and like to go in different places around the world. According to my experience The Banff National Park is the also national Park in the world. It is my favorite national park in all over the world. Your know thousand of people come here to see the natural beauty of God. If you any chance to go there so place enjoy the natural of this park. I hope you like it.
Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest National park which is located in Arizona. It covers a 1,217,262 acres land area. They offers the visitors to enjoy a plenty of activities like South Rim and the North rim offers for this purpose. North Rim trail is best for the visitors to enjoy a plenty of entertaining hiking trails to the visitors.
1-Uncle Jim's Trail
2-Wildforss Trail
3-The Transept Trail
This was splendid idea to go with washington dc bus tours
Yosemite National Park is one of my favorite national parks of USA. I have been there few years ago with my family. This park is famous all over the world for its awesome natural beauty. This park is located in the famous U.S. state of California. It has beautiful lakes, mountains, sequoia trees, waterfalls, and hundreds of wildlife species.
Keaton a Michael! Bnaff and Yosemite National parks both attraction has its own charm and natural beauty no one can deny it. I think you have not experienced the Acadia National Park before.
Acadia National park is situated in U.S. state of Maine. It is mainly covers area 47,000 acres. It is the home of species around of 273 bird species you can see there. In other word you can say that it is a picnic spot that offers a vibrant option to the visitors to enjoy recreational facilities like Carried, fishing, bird watching, hiking, paddling and nature tour. I will recommend you to take your next trip at this park and make your trip unforgettable.
You are right Hurrim, I never visited this park before in my life. Now, after reading your post I have great wish to go there once in my life. My friend if possible shares few images of this awesome sight. I think after seeing its pictures I can guess exact about this place. What you think about it?
Yes Keaton! I had never experience of Acadia National Park. After reading your post I feel it is one of the most beautiful parks in the world. I want to go there as soon as possible. Would you like to tell me which time will be best to go there? You can also share some images too.
Hurrim88! You have shared a very pleasant list of these parks. Yellowstone is one of my favorite parks. I have been visiting it many times. It was established on March 1872 by the U.S Congress. It was the first national park in the world. It is known for its geothermal features and wildlife. There are many species of birds, reptiles, mammals and fish have been recorded. It is spread on the area of 3,468 square miles.
Michael! Acadia National Park is a national park which is situated in US state of Maine. The park carry pretty of natural features that make it special and separate to others. It carries natural features of lakes, mountains, shore line and woodland. It is an ideal for the sightseeing because it offers an elegant option of island, mountain and Jagged Maine coastline view in the park.
Acadia National Park provides the ideal locations for relaxations and enjoys the lots of natural beauty. I think it is a best place for nature lovers. Here I want to share some images of this park which I have captured during my trip of this park. You should go there to see these lovely sights.
[Image: 8011136100_ac2a5993b7_z.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0rPW1TEkIW1ttANk9yKv...r0rz6013MA]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmCVhh0XOrKpBwG7aO_EH...6hvnmH3TmQ]
No doubt about it jonson! I explore it when I went there with my uncle during my Maine tour. This park is the home of 40 different wildlife species. It is best for the sightseeing like here you found a chance to enjoy the view from summit of Mt. Penobscot, glimpse of island from the distance peak, Jordan port, water scene at the Bass Harbor Light etc.
Hurrim and Jonson! Both of you have shared enough information about Acadia National Park. I’m really impressed about your work effort. After reading your posts my all confusion is clear and I can easily plan to go there without any hesitation. I must enjoy these views that Hurrim share in last post. Both of you did not share nearest accommodation there. If you will share it will be helpful for me.
Of course Michael! If we are talking about the nearest hotels and restaurants in the Acadia National Park then according to me the top famous hotels are:
• Quality Inn
• Atlantic Eyrie Lodge
• Bar Harbor Manor
• Acadia Hotel
• Aurora Inn
These are top famous and top quality hotels near to Acadia National Park and providing nice services to their customers
Thinking about to enjoy the best from us west coast bus tours. What will you say guys about this tour?
Jonson these hotels sound good and I can easily access in the Acadia National Park. You solve my all problem. After clear my all views I can easily plan to go there with my family. I want to spend a short time with my family so I think it is a best place for this purpose. What you think about it?
(10-21-2014, 06:09 PM)jonson Wrote:  Acadia National Park provides the ideal locations for relaxations and enjoys the lots of natural beauty. I think it is a best place for nature lovers. Here I want to share some images of this park which I have captured during my trip of this park. You should go there to see these lovely sights.
[Image: 8011136100_ac2a5993b7_z.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0rPW1TEkIW1ttANk9yKv...r0rz6013MA]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmCVhh0XOrKpBwG7aO_EH...6hvnmH3TmQ]

Such a lovely collection of gorgeous views Jonson! All sights are very impressive and encourage the viewer to explore the beauty of Acadia National Park. According to the above description this park sounds a cool place to enjoy an outdoor in summer holidays.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yosemite park tours Asabell 0 3 Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Asabell
  Natural regional park of Serre Jackie 2 14 09-18-2017, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Mareen
  Redwood National Park PAUL12 3 20 08-27-2017, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Nancy
  Adventure around Yosemite national park Asabell 6 31 08-25-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Mareen
  Merlion Park, Singapore Emily lover 18 82 08-24-2017, 10:22 PM